I just got my Curve from Verizon wireless last week. I absolutely love it. BUT-I don't know if it's just me, or if I don't have something set up right, my e-mails and notifications seem to take a while to refresh and then suddenly i have 20 new ones in the middle of the night. What can I do to ensure that I am receiving prompt as possibly emails and notifications?
    03-01-09 08:06 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out this link with great tips for newbies...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-01-09 08:11 PM
    You might try resending your service books from your BIS account
    03-01-09 08:29 PM
    okay what does that mean? I use it for several different qwest email accounts, a hotmail account, and facebook, all seem to have the same problem, and randomly they will act just fine.
    03-01-09 09:02 PM
    Mark was asking you to go here

BlackBerry Internet Service

and log in, hit resend service books.
    03-01-09 09:04 PM
    Thanks Tre, I was trying to come up with something more concrete than Blackberry 101.
    03-01-09 09:06 PM
    Thanks Tre, I was trying to come up with something more concrete than Blackberry 101.
    Never a problem, I understand completely
    03-01-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks guys, but where do I find my user login for it, it says I already have one set up...

Not blond, just sleep deprived chasing a 2� year old around and not sleeping much! Haven't had a lot of time to study.
    03-01-09 09:20 PM
    If you've never been to that web site before on your PC, you'll need to create an account (even though you set up email on your BB through the set up wizard).
    03-01-09 09:24 PM
    okay, I figured out how to resend the books from my phone... and immediately had a ton of emails. I think it worked, I will let you know if it didn't. So thanks. But. I went to that site, and it said type in my PIN and ESN, and when I did it says an account already exists for that pin and esn. I think what happened was I originally set everything up on my blackberry, but I don't know what the login info is because it's not what I would use normally. Is there something else I can do, or am I doing something wrong?
    03-01-09 09:28 PM
    hmmm, if you can't remember what the log in info is, you might need to call the Verizon folks and get them to reset it for you. For some goofy reason when I set up my account I wrote that information down because I'm getting older and starting to suffer from CRS.
    03-01-09 09:33 PM
    I definatly have a case of CRS, but definatly CR Setting that up. lol
    03-01-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD