I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve, mid-Dec 2007 AT&T, and have not been receiving all my email (a Central Florida Road Runner account). Sometimes I receive email from an indivdual and sometimes I don't from the "same" individual. I've deleted and set-up again my PoP email account, but no change. I've sent new service books, no change. I've setup my email account on another Curve phone, still no change. What's left for me to do or check? Help please!
    12-28-07 06:40 PM
    I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve, mid-Dec 2007 AT&T, and have not been receiving all my email (a Central Florida Road Runner account). Sometimes I receive email from an indivdual and sometimes I don't from the "same" individual. I've deleted and set-up again my PoP email account, but no change. I've sent new service books, no change. I've setup my email account on another Curve phone, still no change. What's left for me to do or check? Help please!

i have had issues with mail being forwarded my recommendations is to perform hard re-starts once a day by removing the battery every 24hrs while the device is powered on then re-enter it into the device. this should allow for your services to be all reset and which doing this ive ended up receiving a lil over 75+ emails that i hadnt received from my various email accounts set up for my phone.
    12-28-07 10:46 PM
    Do you have pop account set up on your computer, like outlook.
    If you do that might create problems sometimes.
    I used to have the same problem but then I started using Thunderbird instead of Outlook and never had any problem since.
    Let me know if this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD