hey! okay so i searched everywhere for an answer to this. - on this website, googled it, asked my friends with bb's. and noo one had an answer. i also checked my phone, over and over again! thinking maybe i was missing something, but i dont think i am!
    the point is! i've had my blackberry for a WHILEE. i want to stop the sending of email messages through my email account to my phone. i have an aol
    account. and i know people keep talking about this BIS account with the link: hxxps://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/
    (change xx to tt)
    but i dont have that. and i'd have to set up an account for that. i dont want another email account!
    also! on my phone it said to change the email settings to stop recieiving messages on handheld, or something like that. but when i went to make the change the option wasnt there! i swear

so someone PLEASEEE HELPPPPP email messsages stop being sent to my phone
    please and thank youu )
    04-20-09 06:28 PM
    do you want to delete you email account? if thats what you want to do, you have to log into your BIS account and delete the email addy.
    your BIS website.. if you have email to the phone most likely you have and email address in here:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw this is where the aol account must have been set up when you first registered that email account. if you dont remember, you can call vzw to get the login info so you can delete it.
    Last edited by kwmksavage; 04-20-09 at 06:38 PM.
    04-20-09 06:36 PM
    noooo. i just want to disconnect it from my device so i dont get email messages sent there.
    04-20-09 08:10 PM
    That's what he is talking about. If you delete the account from your BIS it will no longer send messages to your phone.
    04-20-09 08:17 PM
    Click your e-mail settings icon, enter the user name you used with your password, this logs you into your BIS account, where you can delete the e-mail account from the service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 08:18 PM
    If you cannot find the setting icon, call VZW and they will get it stopped in no time at all. You may not have access to the BIS if the email was set from the device. Also hit menu from the main screen and select show all, maybe it is hidden
    04-20-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD