Ok everyone I want to thank everybody whos has helped me thus far. I appreciate it. Now that im starting to get a lot more emails with images attached is there a way for those to come up automatically without having to hit menu then show images? Are there different email programs that will allow better viewing of these? For instance Costco or Sams sends an email with pictures of whats on sale. I have to click on get images thru the menu button. Just curious. Thanks, Chuck
    02-27-09 06:21 AM
    Messages/options/email settings/enable html and download images automatically set to yes. Externally linked images in email you will still have to hit menu and get images in those emails.
    02-27-09 06:31 AM
    Ok thanks. No other program will allow this? If not no biggie
    02-27-09 06:47 AM
    No, there is no program to do this, this is a security feature implemented by RIM, downloading images can expose your e-mail address, that's why it ask's you first if you want to download...
    02-27-09 06:52 AM
    Umm..I'm sure there are other programs that I am unaware of. You could look into Aerize....they might have something. Sorry I cant help you on that part, I dont have many programs on my devices. I am sure someone else will have an answer though.
    02-27-09 06:52 AM
    No, there is no program to do this, this is a security feature implemented by RIM, downloading images can expose your e-mail address, that's why it ask's you first if you want to download...
    Theres our answer right there. Thanks SD
    02-27-09 06:53 AM
    Thanks everyone
    02-27-09 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD