Up to a couple days ago, I would get email on my 8330 and when I went to delete it, it would ask if I wanted to delete on BB, BB and PC or cancel. Now it only asks delete or cancel. Where did the delete on BB and PC go and how can I restore that?
    08-11-09 04:39 AM
    oh.... delete or cancel should only show up on your @XXXXX.blackberry.net account

if you have any other accounts set up then it will ask you all 3
    08-11-09 04:54 AM
    Go into your Email Options and change the Email Reconciliation setting for the email address. The setting you are looking for is listed after "Delete On:".
    08-11-09 06:21 AM
    Go into your Email Options and change the Email Reconciliation setting for the email address. The setting you are looking for is listed after "Delete On:".
    I don't think that will help. he's still getting a prompt. if that was changed he wouldn't get any prompt
    08-11-09 01:30 PM
    Up to a couple days ago, I would get email on my 8330 and when I went to delete it, it would ask if I wanted to delete on BB, BB and PC or cancel. Now it only asks delete or cancel. Where did the delete on BB and PC go and how can I restore that?
    I think that is an option on a BES server? Are you using bes or bis?
    08-11-09 02:38 PM
    I don't think that will help. he's still getting a prompt. if that was changed he wouldn't get any prompt
    He will always get the prompt when deleting... It wouldn't have the option for 'mailbox & handheld' if disabled...
    Last edited by impact87; 08-11-09 at 03:35 PM.
    08-11-09 03:30 PM
    i should have provided a few more details in my earlier post. I have 3 email accounts. I have a Gmail, a Road Runner, and an account that Verizon has on it. I did upgrade the OS to the 160 last week. I am fairly new to BB as I got this phone in late May or early June. On my computer my primary email is the Gmail. I don't think I have put the Verizon one on the computer. before it would get email on my phone and when I would delete it would ask if I wanted to delete on phone or phone and computer, which I thought was nice because you wouldn't have to delete same message twice. I'd like to get that back. As far as BES or BIS I use it strictly for personal use, no business involved here.
    08-11-09 03:31 PM
    Did you check the setting that I listed above?

Simply chose "Mailbox & Handheld".
    08-11-09 04:14 PM
    I finally got it back. Thanks for all your help. I went into the email options-delete on-choice of handheld, mailbox & handheld or prompt. Prompt is the one that does it.
    08-12-09 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD