Yesterday I wiped my device because I'd been having problems with it. After re-installing everything, I can't seem to get the email icons to show up on the device. They are coming in the "messages" folder which I have hidden because I perfer all messages to be seperate. Can someone please help me get my email icons back?
    07-14-09 04:54 PM
    From the home screen: press BB/menu button > select Show All.
    Hope that's what you were looking for...
    07-14-09 05:03 PM
    Try options, advanced options, host routing table, click menu button, select 'register now'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 05:03 PM
    Try options, advanced options, host routing table, click menu button, select 'register now'.

Thanks but that didn't work.
    07-14-09 05:08 PM
    But you're getting email from any/all accounts to the phone? And you don't have the individual email folders hidden as suggested above?

07-14-09 05:12 PM
    No, they're not hidden. I am getting the emails but they're all going to the "messages" folder. I have that folder hidden because I assumed the email folders would come back.
    07-14-09 05:18 PM
    Try resending your service books either from AT&T's BIS site either from your device or computer.
    07-14-09 05:20 PM
    Try resending your service books either from AT&T's BIS site either from your device or computer.
    How do I do that?
    07-14-09 05:23 PM
    Go to the Personal Email Setup icon on your device and login if you know your information or go to att.blackberry.com from your computer and login. Once you're in, click on Service Books on the left side and then click Resend Service Books. If you don't know your password or username, I'd use the Require Assistance and Forgot Password links.
    07-14-09 05:24 PM
    Go to the Personal Email Setup icon on your device and login if you know your information or go to att.blackberry.com from your computer and login. Once you're in, click on Service Books on the left side and then click Resend Service Books. If you don't know your password or username, I'd use the Require Assistance and Forgot Password links.
    Thank you so much! It worked.
    07-14-09 06:32 PM
    Glad to hear.
    07-14-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD