hi

I have the curve 8330 by telus and i didnt validate my email when i got the message and accidentallly deleted the email and so i didnt know why i couldnt send or recieve emails ,so in the end i called telus because i wanted to delte my blackberry email i had, becuz i tried to validate it but it asked for a password which i didnt know, so i then wanted to delte it , biut it wanted a password too which i still didnt know, so i called telus and i ended up deleting my blackberry email off of my phone and then i re set up my 2 hotmail accounts and i can send email but if i get a friend to send me an email it does not come to my phone. but i can send email from all 3 accounts on my blackberry, any suggestions?! all i want is to recieve my emails on my phone again!!!!! HELP!!!!!
    10-27-09 08:48 PM
    if your talking about your blackberry email you shouldnt need a password at least i dont

go to set up wizard or set up internet email
    and simply delete your account and re make it

but idk your carrier but i didnt have to confirm anything when i set up my emails on my phone
    10-27-09 08:50 PM
    You have two hotmail accounts set up but can send from three email accounts??? Log on to your carriers bis site and delete the accounts and reset them up and resend service books. You might just try and resend service books first and that may solve your problem...
    10-27-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD