I've 3 email accounts on my BB. Two are gmails (one private, one business) and one is from my website (info@www) I'm not using gmail app on the BB, just messages. I have 2 problems:

1. My business email on gmail keeps sending mail I've sent to recipients back into my messages inbox, even though I've set a filter for it not to on my Internet Service account (identical settings to the private one, which behaves as it should).
    2. The website email info@www doesn't push messages through to my BB at all.

I've sent service books. And done a battery pull.

Can anyone on here give me some advice please?
    02-27-09 06:29 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    This thread may help with the duplicate email issue.

Sorry I can't help with the other question, but perhaps if you posted a few more details (settings, etc.) someone else will come across the post who can.
    02-27-09 06:36 AM
    Update: I've solved problem 1. now so if anyone has ideas on 2. I would be very grateful. thanks!
    02-27-09 06:42 AM
    [email protected] this set up as a pop account or IMAP. Does your domain hosting support pop3 or IMAP?
    02-27-09 06:48 AM
    sorted it! Well, sort of.. I've altered the 'reply to' address in BB Internet Service settings and mail's coming through now for some reason.

Going to do some more checks as I'm not sure how this has made it work all of a sudden
    02-27-09 06:59 AM
    Ok.glad you got it.
    02-27-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD