I set up a simple rule to forward all my home email from MS Outlook to my BB. Most of the time it strips out all sender info so I can't reply from my BB. Does Outlook delete parts of the email or does BlackBerry delete the info?

How can I fix this? thanks (p.s. I know its better to have BB grab the emails so my home PC doesn't need to be active all the time, but I don't have that set up yet...)
    11-30-09 02:52 PM
    I'm not sure what's stripping the information but I'm pretty sure it's not the BlackBerry. A high-profile suspect might be your ISP's server configuration.
    I think your best option is to abandon your current process of forwarding email and set up the BlackBerry in the way it "wants" to function, namely, configured to receive push email directly from that account. Typically it only takes a minute or two to set up an account on a BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 05:56 PM
    I agree with jbeachy but in outlook, I believe tools, internet options (something like that0, There is a setting to include address when forwarding or replying if I remember correctly...
    11-30-09 06:03 PM
    Plunkingtom, your comment triggered some vague recollection in my mind and I believe you are right but I poked around for the better part of an hour in Outlook, looked at Help pages, but couldn't find that setting. Well, it's a BlackBerry forum, guess if I really want to know I'll wonder off to the MS Outlook forum. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 07:30 AM
    I agree with jbeachy, set up your blackberry to get your email on your device. If you still want to get it on your home computer, when you delete if off of your device, just choose delete "On Handheld" only. To get rid of it completely, choose delete "On Mailbox & Handheld".
    12-01-09 10:47 AM
    thanks for your research! I also looked in Outlook and couldn't find anything about stripping data, but MicroSatan has never impressed me with their help text.

Do I set the BB email up from the BB or from the Verizon website?
    12-01-09 10:50 AM
    set it up from your device, go to email settings, you'll have to log in to your email and set them up from there.
    12-01-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD