My Isp Is Aol And Every Week I Receive The Following Message:-

"this Email Aacount Is No Longer Accessible By Your Blackberry Device . This Problem May Be Caused By A Problem With Your Email Rpovider"

I Then Have Re-authorise My Email Account.
    I Have Spoken To O2 As The Phone Provider And Have Spoken To Aol And None Off Them Want To Know.
    Can Anyone Help

Thanks
    Nigel
    09-29-07 02:31 PM
    I use an AOL account in conjunction with me BB Pearl and have had similar problems culminating in me not being able to access my emails at all. This is a real problem as I use the account for business purposes and am on the road a lot. I contacted Vodafone, my provider, who said it was an AOL issue as they were no longer allowing the service. Trying to contact AOL has been a complete waste of time as they don't seem interested in this issue at all. Looks as if I am going to have to change my ISP which will be a real nuisance (unless anyone has any bright ideas??!)
    09-30-07 12:26 PM
    I use an AOL account in conjunction with me BB Pearl and have had similar problems culminating in me not being able to access my emails at all. This is a real problem as I use the account for business purposes and am on the road a lot. I contacted Vodafone, my provider, who said it was an AOL issue as they were no longer allowing the service. Trying to contact AOL has been a complete waste of time as they don't seem interested in this issue at all. Looks as if I am going to have to change my ISP which will be a real nuisance (unless anyone has any bright ideas??!)
    I get this message every once in a while to. Only with AOL. My guess is it's on there part.

By the way, welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    09-30-07 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD