Morning everyone! I have a Curve 8310 with AT&T and I am having problems receiving emails or a significant delay. I have tried a battery pull, restart, and went as far as removing email accounts and adding them back to device.

Any other AT&T customers or BB users having similar problems?
    08-22-08 08:00 AM
    No problems on the Verizon side!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 08:02 AM
    who are your email providers?
    08-22-08 10:41 AM
    I am having the same problems..
    08-22-08 01:51 PM
    Try logging into your BIS account and checking the email settings there. If they look good try resending your service book(s).
    08-22-08 02:46 PM
    who are your email providers?
    Yes , it makes a difference who your email providers are.......................... So who are they?
    08-22-08 03:33 PM
    Email providers are Yahoo and AT&T.

I took the phone to AT&T and they gave me replacement phone and sim card.

Now I'm up and running like new.

Must have been the phone itself.

Interesting thing is when I was in the AT&T store they said that my data plan had been canceled for my account. I never canceled my data plan so it must have been some kind of glitch in their system.
    08-22-08 04:12 PM
    More like a glitch in personnel They do that to me all the time, especially when I change something then something else gets dropped off. I make them go line for line with me now so I know they did not drop or add anything other than what I want. Glad you got your problem fixed.

Julian
    08-22-08 04:43 PM
    I use yahoo as well and sometimes it can have a tremendous delay , more than an hour at times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 05:02 PM
    I have the 8330 Curve and have the same problem with a delay in receiving emails. I have MSN as my regular server and have spent over 8 hours on the phone with Sprint and no one can help me. They told me to call MSN.
    11-01-08 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD