I'm a newbie to the crackberry world and so far I'm very happy with it. But now I have a problem.

I have two pop3 email accounts on my BB - they are both set-up identically. On one account I receive email on my device and on my outlook but the other account I only receive email on my device. I want to be able to receive email on the device and on outlook. Any suggestions?
    04-01-09 09:09 AM
    Depending on who the provider is for the other POP3 account, you may not be able to view in Outlook. I know that the free Yahoo accounts are not viewable in Outlook.

If that is not it, check your email forwarding settings with the unresponsive account.
    04-01-09 09:17 AM
    Thanks for the reply. These two email accounts are my own domains both handled through godaddy. Email used to come to outlook and the device but now it doesn't - only received on teh device.
    04-01-09 09:28 AM
    Try going into your Outlook Advanced Settings for the errant email account and make sure that messages are left on the server.
    04-01-09 09:30 AM
    Nope - that didn't do it either. The account that has been functioning properly didn't have that box checked either.
    04-01-09 09:38 AM
    If your BB is grabing your email from your godaddy email server, and if your godaddy email server is not set to keep all emails on the server, then once your BB grabs it, it is gone, and when outlook checks in there is nothing for it to get.

I have several domains through 1and1, and I can set my pop3 email to forward emails.

On my one and one email server I simply set up forwarding to by BB email address. Outlook then grabs the email from server and puts it on my desktop.
    04-01-09 09:40 AM
    ok - i got it now. thanks for the tips.
    04-01-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD