I have my Hotmail and Yahoo emails coming to my 8830, but only the Hotmail goes into my messages folder. I really don't want that to happen. I want the Hotmail and Yahoo to only go into their own folders. How do I remove the Hotmail account from my main messages folder?
    07-18-08 01:58 PM
    You can't, sorry. All incoming email goes to the Messages folder as well as it's individual email folder. What I do is just hide the individual folders, and only use the main Messages folder.
    07-18-08 02:29 PM
    Then why don't my Yahoo messages go in there, as well? It appears to be set up the same.
    07-18-08 02:55 PM
    I have 7 different email addresses set up on my BB, and all of them, including Yahoo, go to the main messages folder. Not sure why yours aren't. To my knowledge, there's no adjustable setting to stop emails from going into Messages. You still receive Yahoo email in the dedicated "Yahoo" inbox folder, but not the Messages?
    07-18-08 03:03 PM
    Ok, I just tested it and now it does. Now I have to go back see what I changed! Or maybe I'm just blind/moron/uninformed.
    07-18-08 03:28 PM
    Nah, you are none of those things, you were probably just receiving more hotmail items than yahoo so you just overlooked the yahoo ones.
    07-18-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD