My bb 8330 was getting email for about 4dys. I checked my setting and all of the sudden it said my email/pswrd was invalid. I resumitting my password it started working and BAM! 17emails, so great its working again and its all good.
    But I was wondering has anyone had this happen before and what could have caused this?
    I also have verizon in case that makes any difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 10:09 PM
    Depeneds on the service. Hotmail requires you to validate (I think) every 90 days. My work email I've set up through OWA access and some other mail servers will do this when there is an interruption with the server function.

It's a pain, but an easy fix.
    06-15-09 10:12 PM
    I have a hotmail acct, but with bb's it requires you to update it ever 90dys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 10:18 PM
    I'd love some more info on this myself. Came across this while searching for a friend. He has an email account (not Hotmail!) that was fine for a year, now needs to be validated every couple weeks. I've heard that it's "normal" and not to worry about it, but I DO worry about it cause it never happened before. And on mine, I've NEVER had it happen. SSooooooooo.......BUMP!
    06-24-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD