I've purchased two themes from Elecite, Scion and now iBerry 3G. Both times I had the same problem. Purchase went through fine, got the email with the link to the download page, selected email as my method of delivering the installation link and received the email. Upon selecting the link from my BB I get the following message...

Mobile Download
    This product has to be downloaded on a desktop computer and then installed through a cable synchronization. Please refer to the confirmation email.

Yet when I try from my PC I'm prompted to download a JAD file, as if it were an OTA download file. When I purchased Scion I had the same problem, emailed Elecite Support and someone put the download on a temporary site and gave me a direct link to the JAD file for an OTA installation of the theme.

I've seen people saying that they've purchased themes from Elecite today, due to the 50% off I'm sure, yet nobody is having the same issues I am, what gives?

I emailed their support almost 6hrs ago, not a word from them. So I'm hoping someone here might have experienced the same and knows how to correct it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blackberry Info
    Verizon Wireless 8330
    OS 4.5.0.77
    11-07-08 12:49 PM
    I'm having the same problems after purchasing the Distinct theme
    11-09-08 05:44 PM
    I payed with PayPal and still haven't received and email to even download the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 06:20 PM
    Well I was able to get it to work by taking the link from the order confirmation and using it in Opera. I was able to then get download link thru SMS
    11-09-08 06:47 PM
    download the java files need for the the conversion of .jad (the file you get from the OTA download), and get an .alx file, and with this file you will be able to load the theme through the application loader of you blackberry desktop software
    you will have to get the J2A (software for .JAD to .ALX) software from the blackberry site.
    Last edited by Ninjapenguin92; 03-19-09 at 10:18 AM.
    03-19-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD