i ordered an lcd replacement off ebay yesterday.. they sent me the receipt but havent sent a tracking number.. does this mean they havent sent it off yet.. and has any of u brought something from cellphonegroup on ebay.. if so how is there quality and shipping speed...??
    09-11-08 08:14 AM
    these are questions i would have asked prior to purchasing... but... Is it listed in the auction that you will get a tracking number? normally quality sellers will send an email out containing tracking info. I would give it more time. It also depends on how you paid. If your payment takes a few days to clear dont expect it to be shipped until then.
    09-11-08 08:20 AM
    This all depends on the seller... so I would contact them about these concerns

And, in the future... use BBEnriched for Berry parts

(Use the promo code "B3rryPart$" for a discount)
    09-11-08 08:24 AM
    This all depends on the seller... so I would contact them about these concerns

And, in the future... use BBEnriched for Berry parts

(Use the promo code "B3rryPart$" for a discount)
    I TRIED CONTACTING THEM.. THEY HAVENT GOT BACK WITH ME.. GUESS THEY HAVENT GOT AROUND TO IT YET.. ILL TRY TO WAIT PATIENTLY..

AND I WENT TO BBENRICHED WEN I WAS SEARCHING AROUND FOR AN LCD BUT THEY R SO EXPENSIVE AND THERE SHIPPING COST IS OUT THE ROOF
    09-11-08 08:57 AM
    Personally, I feel that any place that has a cheaper price & is reputable is where you should spend your money. There is only one person that pushes BBEnriched like they're the sole place to buy BB parts from.
    09-11-08 09:09 AM
    i ordered an lcd replacement off ebay yesterday.. they sent me the receipt but havent sent a tracking number.. does this mean they havent sent it off yet.. and has any of u brought something from cellphonegroup on ebay.. if so how is there quality and shipping speed...??

Just received a Red Housing for my 8310 from NY. I received it in about 6 days. So, if you just ordered, you may not have received an e-mail with an actual tracking number for a day or two. Some are really prompt about sending and others take a little extra time.
    09-11-08 09:25 AM
    Just received a Red Housing for my 8310 from NY. I received it in about 6 days. So, if you just ordered, you may not have received an e-mail with an actual tracking number for a day or two. Some are really prompt about sending and others take a little extra time.
    WELL I HOPE THERE PROMPT ..LOL..ITS KILLING ME TO ONLY USE MY PHONE FOR CALLS RIGHT NOW...
    09-11-08 09:28 AM
    OH AND THE OPTION THEY HAD ON THERE TO SEND IT WAS 2-5 DAYS..WAS URS THE SAME AND JUST CAME LATER..???
    09-11-08 09:29 AM
    Mine said 3 -5 days......or may be extended due to....

Gay BB?
    09-11-08 09:34 AM
    Mine said 3 -5 days......or may be extended due to....

Gay BB?
    IM GAY..SO DATS WAT I CALL MY BB..LOL..JUST A LIL NICK NAME..AND WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME THEY DONT THINK IM GAY..BUT WHEN THEY HERE MY RINGTONE..THERE LIKE DATS A GAY PHONE..LOL...AND I JUST GOT THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION IN THE MAIL..IM SOOOO HAPPY NOW.
    09-11-08 09:42 AM
    IM GAY..SO DATS WAT I CALL MY BB..LOL..JUST A LIL NICK NAME..AND WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME THEY DONT THINK IM GAY..BUT WHEN THEY HERE MY RINGTONE..THERE LIKE DATS A GAY PHONE..LOL...AND I JUST GOT THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION IN THE MAIL..IM SOOOO HAPPY NOW.

Ok. Glad to here you got the shipping confirmation. Now comes the waiting game.
    09-11-08 09:47 AM
    Ok. Glad to here you got the shipping confirmation. Now comes the waiting game.
    YUH I KNOW..
    09-11-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD