Does anyone else get bored of their theme quickly like I do? I probably change mine every week to two weeks. I don't know why I just like everything looking gooood. At the time I set a new theme, I feel I won't ever change it and that it looks amazing but within a couple weeks I can't stand it anymore. I have downloaded a lottt of free ad premium themes but there so far isn't one that just keeps my attention for a long time.

Is anyone else like this or am I just a crack(berry)head?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 02:31 PM
    this is the exact reason i started making my own themes.
    10-11-08 02:32 PM
    I'm with ya as well 100%
    10-11-08 02:33 PM
    I would make my own themes but I suck at making little graphics and stuff on the computer and I couldn't do it

10-11-08 02:35 PM
    I am the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just statred learning how to make my own but for now i Have a diffrent theme for every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-11-08 02:39 PM
    I am the same way too. I love looking for some new and cooler theme than what I have already.

I also wish I could make my own, but besides just not being good at that stuff, I don't have the time.
    10-11-08 02:52 PM
    I also wish I could make my own, but besides just not being good at that stuff, I don't have the time.
    i didn't think i was good at that stuff either until i started messing around with it. and yes it can be VERY time consuming. which is why i do it at work.
    10-11-08 03:04 PM
    I used themes4bb.com and am getting bored of that site as I change them so often. Any other good free sites?
    10-11-08 03:07 PM
    Thats why I started making my own themes, a LOT of fun!!!
    10-11-08 03:44 PM
    I used themes4bb.com and am getting bored of that site as I change them so often. Any other good free sites?
    Try BlueRoomSolution, NancyDrew Blackberry Themes, Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!
    I'm the same way I change my themes and wallpapers every other day!
    10-11-08 03:51 PM
    I use Themes4bb.com pimpmyberry.com and there was another one mentioned alot, but i can't think of the name of it at the moment.
    10-11-08 04:37 PM
    I'm guilty. I've had my Curve for 5 days and I've already gone through 3 themes. I was the same way with my Treo though, although those themes were a bit hard to find. WinMo kinda sucks like that.
    10-11-08 05:31 PM
    I have downloaded many of the best free ones currently. I have downloaded quite a few of bPlay's top themes as well and they're not that great to be honest.
    10-11-08 05:41 PM
    this is the exact reason i started making my own themes.
    Couldnt have said it better myself.
    10-11-08 05:41 PM
    Blacklighthemes.com has really good themes too
    10-11-08 05:55 PM
    There were themes for the Treo? I guess I'm boring...I had trimax make a custom one for me and I haven't changed it yet...

-neil

10-11-08 06:17 PM
    I keep the same theme for a while. Usually for a couple of months. Changing my themes constantly is not really my bag.
    10-11-08 06:56 PM
    I have the same problem. Bought and downloaded tons of themes but can't find that perfect one. Currently I'm using the reflex 2.0 today theme axnd its prett solid, its been holding my attention for awhile now, hope it lasts or ill probably just go back to the today plus one released by BB.

10-11-08 07:10 PM
    I can usually hold one for a couple weeks, but back before I started changing themes I changed my wallpaper everyday!
    10-11-08 07:17 PM
    I'm the same way... Can't keep a theme for more then a couple of days. I did however just download the ColorMe (Green) theme from Zman and this looks really great!! Might be able to use this for a while!!!
    10-11-08 07:27 PM
    I like a theme that's nice and full. The preview pics of all of bplay's today themes look full and nice, but the iberry 2.0 today plus looks so naked when you don't have any calendar events, unread messages, or missed calls, and are not selecting the bottom dock. They bait you with those nice preview pictures and when I get it...disappointment. I have robably thrown $25 into themes so far.
    10-11-08 07:31 PM
    Me too that's why I just started making m� own as well

10-11-08 08:36 PM
    As I've stated, making my own is clearly not an option so please try to make alternative suggestions.

10-11-08 08:37 PM
    Not really big on themes to begin with. I have just 2. One that
    was custom made for me based on the movie "Shaun of the Dead"
    and my current favorite: Vista Blank.

That will be the one I use the most. It has NO icons on the home
    screen and with the right wallpaper I get the look I want. Maybe
    that is an option for you.
    10-11-08 10:35 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not a huge fan of that kind of a blank theme. I know that it works for some though. I didn'dt find any good ones at BlackLightThemes. This is rather frustrating...
    10-11-08 10:54 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD