Hey guys i have had my BB for 2 days and on 3 ocasions i have went to make a call and the ear peace was not working, so i took it back to Verizon and they said this was an issue with all BB and that it would do it anytime i changed my theam or put ringer on vib. and that i need to take my bat. out and reeboot the BB...is this true and has anyone else had tis prob? please help

thanks
    07-08-08 06:24 PM
    Hey guys i have had my BB for 2 days and on 3 ocasions i have went to make a call and the ear peace was not working, so i took it back to Verizon and they said this was an issue with all BB and that it would do it anytime i changed my theam or put ringer on vib. and that i need to take my bat. out and reeboot the BB...is this true and has anyone else had tis prob? please help

thanks
    Sounds like elephant dung to me...........no problemos with my earpiece......if you have access to another phone try the earpiece on that and see what happens.............good luck.............
    07-08-08 06:26 PM
    Tell them you want a replacement. What they told you is BS.
    07-08-08 06:27 PM
    yeah i thought it sounded kinda funkey... and they were real a-holes about it too
    07-08-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD