First of all I really like being able to get my e-mails on my blackberry.. I do not like all of the junk mail but no huge deal. what I REALLY don't like is rather than just coming into my email folder, the e-mails are also in my messages folder and usually 2-3 times each...what have I done wrong?
    02-14-09 10:13 AM
    could be several reasons:

1. your "inbox" will show both your incoming email and your sent emails (messages-options-general options-Hide Sent Messages: set to YES.)

2. read this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

3. Messages-Menu-Options-Email Settings-Send Read Receipts: set to NO.

Hopefully that will help.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 02-14-09 at 10:23 AM.
    02-14-09 10:18 AM
    EDIT: Nevermind. Someone answered this one before me.
    02-14-09 10:18 AM
    thanks guys.. will see if that fixes it.
    02-14-09 10:21 AM
    Ok I went into the menu and changed it to seperate and I already had no reciept .....still getting the same thing.one ( I sent messages from my gmail account to my outlook express account through road runner) I get one in my outlook express and two in my message folder.
    02-14-09 10:46 AM
    ok a little more info....when I send the message from my gmail to my outlook express , the message indicator on my BB pops up immediately...open it up and there is one message.......a few minutes later it will pop up on my e-mail folder singularly and put ANOTHER one in my message folder.
    02-14-09 10:52 AM
    i'm not ignoring you, i just don't know that answer to that one. i don't use outlook express. i'm sure someone will come along with a solution soon!
    02-14-09 10:54 AM
    i'm not ignoring you, i just don't know that answer to that one. i don't use outlook express. i'm sure someone will come along with a solution soon!
    thanks for trying....I wonder if a battery pull would do anything since I changed settings to seperate?
    02-14-09 02:45 PM
    Sounds like you are getting a copy of your gmail and then getting the roadrunner one. I don't have gmail, so I am not sure how to fix that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD