I am running a curve 8320 on t-mo with 4.5.0.81 I was getting html e-mail just fine a few days ago. Now, when html e-mail is turned on, I see pure html source code. Not like when its text and you see a few urls, but the source like if you look at it from a browser. I have wiped, my berry like 3 or 4 times, re-sent the service books on it, tried everything I can think of. Anyone have any ideas?

~U
    11-01-08 07:54 PM
    it's the same problem I'm having
    11-01-08 08:48 PM
    Damn I was hoping somebody would have a thought or two as to what could be done >_>
    11-01-08 09:18 PM
    I am running a curve 8320 on t-mo with 4.5.0.81 I was getting html e-mail just fine a few days ago. Now, when html e-mail is turned on, I see pure html source code. Not like when its text and you see a few urls, but the source like if you look at it from a browser. I have wiped, my berry like 3 or 4 times, re-sent the service books on it, tried everything I can think of. Anyone have any ideas?

~U
    Tmobile disabled this before the upgrade process for a month (aug to sept) to prep for the official release.

After I upgrade my OS (4.5.55 to .81 official TMO), I registered the device on the network (provisioned) and sent the service books inside the "email setup" application on the blackberry and I was fine.
    11-02-08 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD