So I just set up my e-mail application last night. When I opened it this morning I saw that the BB is importing my entire inbox every 9 minutes. So I had something like 600 messages this morning, but they were all duplicates.

Help!
    01-11-08 11:48 AM
    A bit more detail needed.

Are you on BIS?
    Are you on BES?
    Are you using GMail?

Is it just your inbox email coming through, or sent items, too?
    01-11-08 01:17 PM
    Inbox and sent messages coming through. I'm on a GSM network (is that what you're asking? I'm really sorry, totally new and thoroughly confused) with AT&T. Blackberry Personal Max package.

Thanks for helping me plod through this. I'm usually tech savvy, so this is pretty frustrating!
    01-11-08 01:33 PM
    Oh, and yahoo.com is the e-mail account I'm using.
    01-11-08 01:34 PM
    what i would do is to go on bb website where u set it up at and take that email off of the handheld and the try to put it back on there best advice i can give u anything else send me a private msg
    01-11-08 01:40 PM
    Hey Emcat,
    The bottom of this page h t t p ://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/internet.jsp has links for all carriers BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) websites if you want to follow Brett.Horton’s advice.
    Al
    01-11-08 02:16 PM
    Emcat, it is a glitch or burp in the system, it should not continue forever, do as recommended above, or even go to on your BB, Options > Advanced > Service Books, and delete the message service with the "@" symbol in it. With the BB powered on, remove the battery, replace, reboot and restart.
    01-11-08 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD