I'm having some problems with my curve...

1. Some of my e-mails come in with a bunch of numbers for the sent address, and then a bunch of random letters/numbers in the body. Any thoughts?

2. While I can recieve e-mails, I can't send or reply to them. It says it sent them, but it really doesn't.

Help please!!
    02-01-08 03:24 PM
    You might try Empower, or BB Smart Email Viewer. You can get them at the CB store.
    02-01-08 09:31 PM
    Neither of those will help you with the issue, do a battery pull on your device, also login to your BIS account and send your service books...if needed add and remove your email accounts again to reintialize the services...the mysterious emails are something to look into though, more information would be needed to know what they were.
    02-01-08 09:37 PM
    Neither of those will help you with the issue, do a battery pull on your device, also login to your BIS account and send your service books...if needed add and remove your email accounts again to reintialize the services...the mysterious emails are something to look into though, more information would be needed to know what they were.
    I sort of have a question about emails. What if you forgot your user name to BB that allows you to add in addtional new email accounts? ATT would only send your password to you not the user name. Any thoughts and if this is the wrong place to post will make a new one.

SGTB
    02-01-08 09:55 PM
    Wow. I never had this problem. Hmmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD