I have a Curve 8330 from Sprint and have never had a problem receiving e-mails on my phone (BIS). However, yesterday they quit coming to my phone. I have verified my e-mail settings and have pulled the battery several times but the problem continues. The only change was that my trial version of Aerize E-mail Alerts expired yesterday.

Any help or tips on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    11-18-08 07:25 AM
    If you ever have email issues, resend your service books, either log onto your BIS, or thru your BB by the manage internet email icon. It just happens sometimes
    11-18-08 07:26 AM
    Thanks for the response. However, i am not well versed in this area and do not see a "manage internet email" icon. Can you be more descriptive as to how to locate and resend the service books. Sorry for my lack of knowledge but thanks again for your efforts.
    11-18-08 07:36 AM
    How did you set up your email? You can also log into sprint where you edit your email etc and there is a send service books link there.

As far as the icon, could you have hidden it?
    scroll to any icon, menu key, show all
    11-18-08 07:37 AM
    Rachel,

I spoke to soon. I Googled your response and found the instructions for doing what you suggested. All is well as my emails are now coming through. Again, I really appreciate your assistance!
    11-18-08 07:50 AM
    No problem, anytime you have email issues, do just that, sometimes, for no apparent reason emails dont get pushed, it happens

welcome to CB
    11-18-08 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD