Is there a good free or pay ebook reader? I was looking into the kindle. But that is a lot of money. And I use my phone for just about everything now. I would love a ebook reader.

Thanks, Tiffany
    07-02-09 11:47 AM
    Mobipocket reader is a good ebook reader for the bb. The software is free, and they have an assortment of free ebooks and pay-for ebooks.
    07-02-09 11:51 AM
    I use Mobiola xplayer. It allows you to place bookmarks so you can start where you left off. And it's FREE.

Mobiola� xPlayer - take your favourite movies and music with you!
    07-02-09 12:38 PM
    Wattpad is another good, free reader:

The World's Most Popular eBook Community / Wattpad
    07-02-09 01:33 PM
    Now that I look at this post again, I see you were asking about ebooks. Mobiola xplayer is just for audio. I use Wattpad for ebooks.
    07-02-09 02:41 PM
    There was a post by Binkyj1101 that says Kindle is now available for blackberry 83xx. On this forum, search "Kindle" and you will see the post. I am a new member so I am not able to post links yet. . That is so wrong. I also have a link to a website that has a list of free Kindle books. I know Amazon.com also has some free kindle books, and some of them look pretty good.

I just downloaded it with no probs...just have to see if it works. Amazon kindle has some free kindle books as well. Here is a list of some free Kindle books as well

Hope this helps...I'll post if it worked or not!
    03-09-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD