Is there a safe way to open the BB 8330 Curve to remove dust from under the screen. I have learned that the 8330 is not air tight. its annoying looking at the screen, and seening little particles under the screen.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 11:55 AM
    I would also like to know he answer to this.
    05-16-10 11:56 AM
    Yeah, you can just go on youtube and follow these instructions.
    My friend did it before an easier way, I'll get back at you when I asked him how to do it.
    05-20-10 10:44 AM
    watched the vid and taking the phone apart is hella risky and voiding the warranty and having a mishap putting it back together or accidentally breaking it would suck. id probably stick with the dust if its not alot on there.

if you did try it, did it work out?
    05-20-10 02:42 PM
    I think whatever seal there is, taking it apart will only weaken it, and allow more dust in the future.
    05-20-10 03:03 PM
    Took mine to the Sprint store and they blew it out for me. No more dirt under the screen. Was driving me crazy. I've ordered a hard shell case and hope to put it on tonight.

The youtube video is very helpful for people who are tech savvy and don't mind trying to resolve the issue themselves. Risky but from what I've read and seen it works and the video has helped people.
    05-20-10 03:12 PM
    I think whatever seal there is, taking it apart will only weaken it, and allow more dust in the future.
    Yeah it happen to me that's why im buying a new LCD glass screen from eBay so i can replace the old one.
    05-20-10 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD