the Curve 8320-
    sounds like the call drops and comes back after talking for more that 3 minutes. when you look at the screen the volume bar goes down and goes back to the original volume. the caller on the other end says it sounds like we are cutting in and out. i have tmobile. a coworker of mine has the same phone for att. she is also having the same problem. can anyone help please!?!?!?

thanks in advance.
    RunicOne
    06-17-08 10:00 AM
    That is a quirky problem. Especially since it is happening for ATT and TMobile...

that basically rules out any problems with your carrier. Could there be some sort of interference in the building you are in??

It also rules out issues with the WiFi confusion between UMA and EDGE because the ATT Curve does not have WiFi.

So, the actual volume bar on the screen drops and then goes back to the setting it was at before the problem??

Is there any way some sort of BlackBerry service is down in your area? This is just a really weird issue (especially because it is the same thing on 2 different carriers, and 2 models of phones... the 8320 and 8310)

I hope we can help you... and welcome to CrackBerry!!

EDIT: Your info below your username says you are using an 8310 but your post says 8320... which one are you actually using?
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-17-08 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Clarification
    06-17-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD