I've looked for a solution to this, but haven't been able to find one.

I am using google sync to sync my blackberry calendar with my google calendar, it worked fine at first, but now I'm getting duplicate entries. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?
    07-18-08 04:39 PM
    Hello leona011,

1.Have you recently updated your phone os to v4.5?

If so, your Device now supports multiple Calendars.

Depending on how many e-mail accounts you have pushed to your phone, each account now has it's own Calendar.

It is possible one of your e-mail accounts or your default Calendar, has copied your Google e-mail Calendar or vise versa.

2.If you have not updated your phone, are you sharing a online Google Calendar?

If you are sharing a online Google Calendar, you or the person you are sharing with, could be entering events twice.

You just need to enter the event once and all Calendars are updated.

Try to reset your Google sync. In Calendar>>>Press Menu button>>>Google sync>>>Options>>>press Menu button>>>Reset sync.
    07-19-08 08:37 AM
    I have not updated to the new os yet. And no one else is sharing my calendar. I reset it a while back and it worked fine for a while, but then it all of a sudden had duplicate entries. I'm thinking of just going to using outlook. Thanks for the suggestions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 11:26 AM
    leona011, you may want to try this also...

Do a Backup of your Device.

2. Clean up your Calendar Database:

Connect BB to your Computer>>>Open Desktop Manager>>>Go to Backup/Restore>>>click Advanced>>>in the panel on the right>>>Select Calendar and/or Calendar - All and press clear.

Then re-sync using Google sync for your online Calendar.
    07-20-08 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD