Ok, ive searched the forums but havent seen anything dealing with this yet. This is my second Blackberry and with both of them, after two hours of continuous talking on the phone, it drops the call. Not at exactly the two hour mark but give or take a few minutes. Its happened about 10-15 times over the past year or two. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    06-24-08 12:11 AM
    Could be an issue with the carrier or the tower you are connected to.
    06-24-08 12:16 AM
    As soon as I saw the topic title i came in to check to see who your carrier is. Its not your blackberry, its Suncom. I have the same issue, but i've had it for years no matter what phone I use. My friends who are also with Suncom experience the same thing.

Ask other people with this carrier, and I bet they will tell you the same. I'm not sure why it does this, but the good news is, its not your phone!
    06-24-08 12:17 AM
    Most Carrier when the system gets real busy, will start kicking off calls to make room on the system. In most cases, they will begin shedding the oldest calls to accommodate the next caller. Kinda like , Ok, you're here long enough, now get off so we can make room for the next guy.
    06-24-08 12:29 AM
    at&t/cingular used to kick after 2 hours as well.. +/- 15 minutes...but they would kick for sure, so i'm betting it's your carrier and not your bb
    06-24-08 12:34 AM
    mine has been doing that lately too! in fact, twice tonight. weeeeird.
    06-24-08 01:12 AM
    Ive never talked for that long :P

CJSellers are you a LEO??
    06-24-08 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD