agree with dagda!!! i want umts. and wifi on my 8310
    Sunshine99,
    I totally agree and also:

abilities to run app from Media card
    02-27-08 07:30 PM
    Universal remote control so I can zap up another episode of Californication on the TV without having to put down my BB. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-08 07:39 PM
    Im with T-mobile to and I fee the same way, It was the most annoying thing I learned about the BB. I feel that's the catch for BB to make money or it could be just me. Every phone you get thats a smartphone or etc. That has wifi capablity, would connect to a hotspot without a doubt. I'm not even sure if it's just t-mobile, with that issue.
    But I still love my phone !

I want to be able to browse the internet over wifi (Just like t-mo Dash) without having to have a data plan. I pay for my internet at home already, don't know why i can't use it if my phone is wifi enabled. I think it's unfair not to be able to use one's resources with one's hardware.

WIFI! WIFI! WIFI!
    02-27-08 09:26 PM
    Mine would have a 5.0MP camera!!! AND be able to hold a memory card of 32gigs!(I know SanDisk has to make that big of a card first)
    02-27-08 09:30 PM
    To the person who wanted to be able to delete multiple messages at once you can do it:

You can select multiple messages by holding down the Caps button and moving the track ball. Then hit the menu key and there is a "Delete Messages" option
    02-28-08 09:21 PM
    That only works if the messages are together but if you have messages in between that you want to keep you can't do it selectively. =(

02-29-08 12:51 AM
    Well there's good news for you.LOTS OF IT!!!

Thats exactly what I'm doing now.

wifi on any open hotspot or at home on my own net.

NO monthly data plan or bill that goes with it!!!

I do have a pp sim if I EVER need to make a voice call.

Best thing I bought in years!!!!

Yes, this works with the BB Browser, but not with any other apps or with Opera mini... I want unlimited wifi capabilities...
    02-29-08 01:10 AM
    Yes, this works with the BB Browser, but not with any other apps or with Opera mini... I want unlimited wifi capabilities...
    WRONG!!!!

Works with many many other apps.

No bill, free wifi. awesome.
    02-29-08 05:06 AM
    All I want is a solid version of 4.5 from my carrier... I'm easy to please.
    09-17-08 10:41 PM
    CUPS client. The ability to do IPP printing, oh boy, that would be nice.
    09-17-08 11:39 PM
    The Office suite would be great for me. Any idea as to expected roll out pricing?
    09-17-08 11:42 PM
    Have you ever Dreamed of Curve having a feature that it doesn't already have?
    I was thinking of a video recorder feature. How about you?
    I already have the video recorder feature, all i'm dreaming of is GPS
    09-17-08 11:49 PM
    That only works if the messages are together but if you have messages in between that you want to keep you can't do it selectively. =(

I know on my phone I'm able to save the messages I want to keep and then do the delete prior thing and the messages I want to keep are in my saved messages folder. I hope this helped.

09-17-08 11:51 PM
    whoa, talk about raised from the dead!

i would like to be able to recall PIN conversations after they are ended.
    09-18-08 01:51 AM
    Am I the only one here that can take video with my curve? I have 4.5.0.69 ATM...Dose no one else run the betas?

WIFI Not the dam* GPS with ATT! I'm not paying for data when I have wifi everywhere I freaking go.

RIM should work with att/tmo/ect to get it if you have a txting plan that includes IM, you can use BBM!!!

And a app store!

That's all
    09-18-08 02:30 AM
    Have you ever Dreamed of Curve having a feature that it doesn't already have?
    I was thinking of a video recorder feature. How about you?
    My curve already HAS a video recorder!

Mine would be:

The ability to add plugins to the today/Home screen so we could show weather etc on there. Also, the choice (whether in Plazmic etc) to show only TODAY's appointments instead of the x number of apts, show today's apts only, up to a max of x. It IS supposed to be a Today screen and I dont need my apts from 2 months down the road on my today screen (even if that apt happens to be the next apt in my calendar). If there are no apts today, then a msg like 'No Appointments Today' would be good.
    09-18-08 05:07 AM
    YES!!!! No need to ever pay for data.

I haven't yet. wifi, a pre paid sim and ZERO monthly bill is just way to hard to pass up!!

ap

Am I the only one here that can take video with my curve? I have 4.5.0.69 ATM...Dose no one else run the betas?

WIFI Not the dam* GPS with ATT! I'm not paying for data when I have wifi everywhere I freaking go.

RIM should work with att/tmo/ect to get it if you have a txting plan that includes IM, you can use BBM!!!

And a app store!

That's all
    09-18-08 05:36 AM
    Wifi for my 8330, and the ability to edit ms office document. Neither of which I would use very often, but they would be nice to have

09-18-08 04:06 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD