Let me start by staying I'm extremely frustrated with the Roxio program, it's incredibly slow and often freezes on my computer. It's practially useless actually. That said, I'd like to go the Drag & Drop route, however that hasn't been working either. Even when I have Mass Storage Mode enabled. Could anyone offer any insight?

Jelani
    -------------------------
    MySpace.com/JelaniMusic
    Contest.CMJ.com/Votes
    -------------------------
    03-11-08 10:15 AM
    The Roxio is a overstuffed big buggy clucky application. Scrap it.

Here is a step by step on the Mass Storage Mode, should you want to review it.
    How do I add media files to my microSD card? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

When you say "hasn't been working either" what do you mean, what is not working?
    03-11-08 10:17 AM
    I've been through those steps many many times, however I still get an error message saying "the parameter is incorrect".

Thoughts?
    03-11-08 10:34 AM
    error from the BB, or the PC? and from what app is the error issued?
    03-11-08 10:35 AM
    Just got off the phone with the 1,278th rep I've spoken to about this and we finally got a resolution:

1) The "Parameter" Message means that the SD card needs to be reformatted by the phone
    2) After I reformatted my 6GB card I was only able to use 1.6GB, which is really upsetting. This is due to the fact that BB Curves only support up to 4GB at the moment.
    3) Drag & Drop now works beautifully
    4) OS 4.5 couldn't come any sooner. 6GBs ot 1.6GB in 2.5 seconds is not something to smile about.
    03-11-08 11:02 AM
    2) you should get about 3.6 of the 4 usuable. I wonder why only 1.6?

But glad it is working... I should have asked what size the Media Card was...
    03-11-08 11:04 AM
    ya i think i had 1.8 out of the 2 that i have
    03-11-08 11:10 AM
    No storage device is exactly what it says, there's always a Mb or Kb or two taken off. Mem cards, USB pens/Flash Drives, hard drives...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 11:45 AM
    I got 3.7 free out of my card.
    03-11-08 01:24 PM
    Glad its resolved. Yeah I get 3.7 out of 4.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 01:35 PM
    Just got off the phone with the 1,278th rep I've spoken to about this and we finally got a resolution:

1) The "Parameter" Message means that the SD card needs to be reformatted by the phone
    2) After I reformatted my 6GB card I was only able to use 1.6GB, which is really upsetting. This is due to the fact that BB Curves only support up to 4GB at the moment.

4) OS 4.5 couldn't come any sooner. 6GBs ot 1.6GB in 2.5 seconds is not something to smile about.
    double check again to make sure you actually get the 6G, not 2G.

if it is really from 6G to 1.6G, it is Highway Robbery in front on CHP !
    03-11-08 03:50 PM
    To get back to the topic at hand, Roxio Manager SUCKS!!! I can't even import my photos on my media card... had to revert back to Mass Storage mode...
    03-11-08 07:08 PM
    To get back to the topic at hand,Roxio [Manager] SUCKS!!! I can't even import my photos on my media card... had to revert back to Mass Storage mode...
    Fixed..............
    03-11-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD