I'm trying to download ringtones off of crackberry. My problem is the ringtones are meailed to me but only on my home PC. They will not show up as email on my Blackberry! what should I do??
    04-22-09 02:43 AM
    Do you have a memory card in your BB?

If you do, go to Options, Media Card, Enable Mass Storage Mode, set BB to Prompt when connected to Computer. Save.

Open the email attachment on your PC and save it.

Connect your BB to your PC and copy/move your ringtone file to the /Blackberry/Ringtones folder. Your BB will appear on your PC as a removable drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 02:50 AM
    Do you have email setup on your BB? If you do, reregister your HRT (Host Routing Table) by going to Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, press Enter, Menu, Register Now.

You should get email confirmations on each email acct.

04-22-09 02:53 AM
    I find it easiest just to download from crackberry directly to my BB...skip the middle step...no pc.

04-22-09 04:05 AM
    As the person above me suggested, I have tried to skip the "middle man" and just download from my Blackberry. However when I try to open the ringtone it says: HTTP Error 413 Entity too Large. What should I do?
    Last edited by SSW77; 04-22-09 at 12:29 PM.
    04-22-09 12:17 PM
    04-22-09 12:49 PM
    I e-mailed a ringtone directly to my BB and saved. Where do I go now to save as a ringtone?
    04-24-10 03:11 PM
    Where did you tell the device to put it when you saved it?
    04-24-10 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD