Hi, first, I just want to say crackberry is great and yes, I have read as many of the threads on email attachments as I can find and haven't found a solution.
    I have:
    • AT&T
    • OS 4.5.0.110

I'm travelling at the moment and have DM installed on my home machine and can't remember what version that is. I currently have a data plan and the BB Attachment Service is installed. I do not use the BB email client as in the future I won't have a data plan. I cannot seem to download attachments either through the gmail app or if I use the browser (BB or Opera) to access my gmail. If this is normal, and I have to use the BB email client to download attachments let me know. Otherwise I'd like to figure this out. I have tried opening the email and highlighting the attachment and then hit the menu button and the only option is to view attachment or save page (niether of which actually saves the file which is my goal). If I view the attachment my only option is to save the page. NEVER, in all the different ways I've tried to highlight different things and hit the menu button have I seen a download option. I have a feeling that either 1) I have to use the BB email client to do this, or 2) AT&T has made this not possible somehow (doesn't make sense to me, but stranger things have happened). Any help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Black Knight; 02-21-09 at 11:45 AM.
    02-14-09 09:36 AM
    *bump*
    Anyone have any ideas on how to get this working? My searching has turned up a few quick fixes that haven't worked for me, but that's it so far.
    02-21-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD