I dont have internet on my phone and i was wondering if there is anyway i can download the program from my computer and load it to my phone. thanks for the help.
    07-24-08 01:15 PM
    yep run the installation file on your pc. then desktop manager, go to add applications. then browse to the file that has that app on it....
    07-24-08 01:19 PM
    do you have a link to the file, having a hard time finding it, thanks
    07-24-08 01:56 PM
    I dont have internet on my phone and i was wondering if there is anyway i can download the program from my computer and load it to my phone. thanks for the help.
    i downloaded the program and put it on my 8120 and the only way i can get it to work is to be connected to the internet,maybe i have some setting wrong i haven't played with it that much
    08-02-08 10:04 PM
    usually on the pearl you have to change your APN settings
    08-02-08 10:13 PM
    i downloaded the program and put it on my 8120 and the only way i can get it to work is to be connected to the internet,maybe i have some setting wrong i haven't played with it that much
    Everytime you click on the button to use Vlingo it accesses the internet. I have yet to see anyone without the data package to be able to use it. I don;t think even WiFi would work but dont quote me on that.
    08-03-08 12:19 AM
    I have VLingo. From the documentation I have it says the message/command goes to their servers (VLingo) and back to the phone.
    Wouldn't that require Internet access??
    08-03-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD