so after installing and loving the new 4.5 for a while i am downgrading back to the officially released version of software, it worked great at first and all of the new features are awesome but lately it has been shutting off randomly which means it does it at the time when i need it to be on lol
    04-02-08 08:09 PM
    That's why I am waiting for the official release. I am too chicken to try the beta 4.5. I don't want anything to happen to my BB.
    04-02-08 08:46 PM
    You might want to- briefly, explain your steps for downgrading.....to prevent the potential for a lot of PM asking what you did and how you did it, blah, blah,...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 09:04 PM
    You might want to- briefly, explain your steps for downgrading.....to prevent the potential for a lot of PM asking what you did and how you did it, blah, blah,...

all i did to downgrade was go to the tmobile site download the os i wanted ran the setup for it on my desktop deleted the files i didnt want like the preloaded media and brick breaker, then opened the desktop and ran the application loader it asks if you wanna install older software
    04-02-08 09:07 PM
    I don't blame you for waiting.

04-02-08 09:07 PM
    yeah waiting is a good call the beta is sweet but the small bugs outweight smooth operation, it made me feel like i was using windows mobile again
    04-02-08 10:06 PM
    I did the same, I downgraded my OS back to the official one, but it didn't go according to plan.

I first wiped the berry, using JL_Cmder, loading the newest official OS onto my PC, and it asks if you want to downgrade, said yes, but it wouldn't restart afterwards, so after a nervous hour or so, I tried the whole process again, and its back to the official version.
    04-03-08 04:44 AM
    Yeah
    I have been on the fence about gettin the unofficial 4.5. I'm glad I didn't do it!

04-03-08 04:50 AM
    i was on the fence to for a while but i couldnt take waiting anymore just to know what was coming i had to get my hands on it lol and now that i know im even more excited about it... but overall for me it was worth checking it out for sure im glad i did "no harm no foul" the smoothness of the video made me really excited

here is the video i recorded
    MySpace
    04-03-08 05:06 AM
    i was on the fence to for a while but i couldnt take waiting anymore just to know what was coming i had to get my hands on it lol and now that i know im even more excited about it... but overall for me it was worth checking it out for sure im glad i did "no harm no foul" the smoothness of the video made me really excited
    right
    now im excited! why cant they just release it already
    hmmmm think of all the things i could video...
    04-03-08 05:11 AM
    that was my first thought "what can i video?" lol then i just started voice recording myself saying how cool it was lol i guess im a dork
    04-03-08 05:14 AM
    who isnt a dork?
    if your not a dork you have to leave!
    j/k but really im serious
    04-03-08 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD