Ok, so I tried downloading zip files nd uploading via desktop manager but I get some error msg saying something about nothing for my device... so I tried using my OTA downloader to get dopewars that way b/c I cant use my internet on my BB ..but everytime I try and do that I cannot get it to work it says it is not a valid OTA link.
    SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND A ZIP OR OTA LINK THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK FOR MY CURVE 8330 I REALLY WANT DOPE WARS ON MY PHONE!
    MUUCH APPRICIATED IN ADVANCE !
    thankyaa.
    04-01-09 02:41 PM
    I was unaware that Blackberry can download ZIP files. Are these OTA links coming from the creators of Dope wars? It kind of sounds like you are downloading or trying to install PC versions... just my perception...
    04-01-09 02:49 PM
    u sound like you dont know wtf ur talking about ... im not trying to instal pc versions. but i figured it out i think its my dm
    04-01-09 02:53 PM
    i loaded dope wars on mine. I had to do OTA. i forgot what site i used though. google it, it comes up with a bunch of places to get it. i'm gona say, i'm not really 100% happy withe the app. It's very bare and simple. which dope wars has always been. but it misses alot of features and things that the pc versions had
    04-01-09 02:57 PM
    u sound like you dont know wtf ur talking about ... im not trying to instal pc versions. but i figured it out i think its my dm
    Sounds like you're not very grateful of people trying to help you. Relax. Getting help on here is way easier if you don't respond like that...
    04-01-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD