Ok so everyone probably will think I'm soooooo dumb because I don't have internet on my phone...but basically my CD drive broke on my laptop and I have to send it in for servicing which is like ten or more business days without the internet Yea totally sad that I'm addicted...but anyway..I was going to put internet on my blackberry...my brother in law has it but he says it's slow and you can't do much...I basically want to check my email..look at myspace..and facebook...and maybe youtube or ebay..and maybe AIM.so if I call Tmobile..will I automatically be able to go to these sites or do I have to have the computer to put the things on my phone...applications or whatever...I need instructions...I know I have facebook on my phone but do I need the comp to download myspace or whatever...HELP...I know it's crazy for me to do this just to get internet access...
    06-08-09 10:15 PM
    Personally, I don't think a BB is a BB without internet

All you should have to do is call or go to T Mobile and add BlackBerry data service to your plan.

The apps can be downloaded over the air (OTA) from your BB.

Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, and Ebay all have mobile sites.

The CrackBerry wap site is worth having internet on your BB alone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 10:27 PM
    I know!!!!!! I'm embarrassed to have a BB without net!
    06-08-09 10:28 PM
    Lol...you should be embarrassed, no I'm just kidding

I hope you get yourself some internet

06-08-09 10:33 PM
    Yep, add the data plan, then have T-Mo send you the service books. This should give you the browser. If not, register your Host Routing Table: Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, Enter, Menu, Register Now.

06-08-09 10:36 PM
    Well it's slow cuz you have TMO unless you're using WiFi. EVDO ftw!

06-09-09 02:03 AM
    Well it's slow cuz you have TMO unless you're using WiFi. EVDO ftw!

EVDO isnt as fast on average as AT&T's 3G and EDGE is only slightly slower depending on certain things, that EVDO rev. 0. so T-mobiles EDGE really isnt that bad.
    06-09-09 03:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD