i would like to know how do i configure when i get a email on my blackberry. when i check on my email client like thunderbird,outlook,etc how do i make sure i dont get the same message when it checks even though ive already checked it on my blackberry. hope it make sense.
    09-10-08 09:19 AM
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you delete the message from your BB, are you saying you want to make sure it deletes it from outlook?

Or are you saying if you just check it on your BB but don't delete it, you still don't want it to show up on outlook?
    09-10-08 09:28 AM
    thats correct i dont know if its possible or not
    09-10-08 09:34 AM
    Which is correct -- that you wanted it to be deleted from Outlook if you delete from the BB, or that you don't want it to show up in Outlook if you've already read it from your BB even if you didn't delete?
    09-10-08 09:37 AM
    POP emails are limited to just download to any and all email apps...Outlook, Gmail,BB, etc.
    I don't think you can do what you're asking unless you can configure the mail to IMAP, which I never got 0utlook to understand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 09:42 AM
    Well, heres what happens...
    Once your email server receives an email, your outlook sees that and makes a COPY to your local computer with that email. The blackberry also makes a copy to your device. You can set it up so that if you delete the email from your device, it will delete from the email SERVER, but its not going to go through your computer and delete it off of outlook as well or even thunderbird. Its only a copy.
    I hope that helps.
    09-10-08 09:59 AM
    how do i set it up on my device to do that
    09-10-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD