When im on the phone for...after a certain amount of time, ill estimate about 20 minutes ; my phone just signs out of aim & yim. i wanted to know if it happens to everybody or if its a just a problem im expiercing and how can i fix it
    03-28-09 02:13 PM
    Most providers aren't capable of using data and the phone line at the same time. My google chat does that. After Im off the phone for a few minutes it signs back in
    03-28-09 02:24 PM
    Doesn't seem like something it should do but it makes since. Too me it sounds like the phone is doing this as a safe keep to have its processors from over heating and trying to keep the phone running as smoothly as possible.
    03-28-09 02:30 PM
    i cant stand how it happens, and it never siqns back in, so its really annoyin since im offf & on the phone all day lonq and sometimes i forqet to siqn back in.
    03-28-09 07:30 PM
    Same thing happens to WLM. All of our offices use it and when out of the office, I hear, turn your "little green man" on. Its on until I get on the phone, which like mosy, is constantly. VERY ANNOYING!

i cant stand how it happens, and it never siqns back in, so its really annoyin since im offf & on the phone all day lonq and sometimes i forqet to siqn back in.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 08:13 PM
    see i dont use wlm... so i didnt know if that did it too.

but this problem is really qettinq on my nerves. its so annoyin. i just qot my blackberry, and i was lovinq it until i noticed that problem...now im not so sure.
    03-28-09 08:25 PM
    Its not a problem per say, its the way it works while you are on a call, as someone mentioned it isnt capable of using voice and data at the same time
    03-28-09 08:27 PM
    well it sucks. i consider it a problem.lol
    03-28-09 09:28 PM
    i know, an annoyance I bet, buuuut, yeh.
    03-28-09 09:29 PM
    thanks anyway.

but thats the first flaw ive found in my bb so far.

hmm i wonder if theres anymore ima find.

the aim on here sorta suckz. but ill livee.
    03-28-09 09:48 PM
    Is this related to a particular OS? I have both WLM and Yahoo messenger running throughout the day, and I actually receive alerts that I received a new IM from either both of them. I've never had to sign back in. And I've also seen somewhere on here, that you can't send text messages while on the phone. I've never had any problem. Weird I guess....
    03-29-09 03:02 PM
    Is this related to a particular OS? I have both WLM and Yahoo messenger running throughout the day, and I actually receive alerts that I received a new IM from either both of them. I've never had to sign back in. And I've also seen somewhere on here, that you can't send text messages while on the phone. I've never had any problem. Weird I guess....
    No, not a particular OS, this happens to me from time to time as well. Like Rachel stated in the above post, it's not capable of using voice and data at the same time...
    03-29-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD