Hey, I have an 8310 with 4.5 installed, and just have a few questions:

1)What is the best FREE 3rd part media player?

2)Anyway to play quicktime or wma files online, ie. on this site: zSHARE - Lil Wayne Ft. Swizz Beatz And Young Money- First Place Winner NODJ www.hiphopearly.com.mp3

3)whats the best alarm program out there? i wanna be able to set more than 1, and mobylo, and others I've read about have received mixed reviews

4)any good threaded sms apps?

5)how do I remove the junk from my desktop like yahoo and google talk? They're not in my application list under settings.

THANKS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 10:47 AM
    5)how do I remove the junk from my desktop like yahoo and google talk? They're not in my application list under settings.

Hide them, they are service books, as long as you dont install them, you are fine, if you delete them, they will only cme back when you send your books again

Alarms - my fiance uses BBAlarms Pro, I think thats the name, has multiple alarms and sounds.
    12-23-08 10:49 AM
    thank you.
    12-27-08 12:30 PM
    BBalarms Pro is the best I've found.

Why would you want a different media player. The one on the 8330 works great. Atleast for me.

12-27-08 12:44 PM
    Don't know if its the media player or something internal, but its not as loud compared to the same file on an iPod etc.
    Also, its a hassle creating large playlists, could be a little simpler. But yes, the default media player is excccelent for a BB

12-28-08 01:31 PM
    A threaded sms app like on the iphone would be money.
    12-28-08 01:33 PM
    A threaded sms app like on the iphone would be money.
    Agreed. I hate having a 160 character limit!
    12-28-08 01:54 PM
    Ya I need true threading. It seems odd there isn't one yet

12-28-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD