Docs2go works ok, but sometimes, for me anyway, it's hard to navigate an excel (sheets) document. I can see some of the basics, but I wait until I'm at a pc for the full review of any documents. My .02
    12-09-08 11:30 PM
    No no, open docs to go, then open word, say yes to accept conditions, press menu key, select check for updates, say yes to down load free upgrade. Look again, it is there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I needed the same fix. Thanks for your directions. Much appreciated - it worked flawlessly. Turned out there was an update available as well (1.005.030). After I registered it notified me of it and offered to take me to theie web site to D/L the file. Seamless.

Thanks again.

Hugh
    12-09-08 11:37 PM
    Try registering, uninstalling DocsToGo, and reinstalling the updated version from the DataVis website. This is what I had to do to get mine working.
    This worked for me too.

Thank you.

This is a great forum! It's never let me down. There is always a solution.
    02-26-09 11:05 AM
    I did everything in this thread to a T. It sayd "the downloaded module is incompatible with data stored in device..proceed anyway?". I say yes. It then says download failed 907 invalid COD.

uuggghhhh.
    02-26-09 01:27 PM
    I did everything in this thread to a T. It sayd "the downloaded module is incompatible with data stored in device..proceed anyway?". I say yes. It then says download failed 907 invalid COD.

uuggghhhh.
    It did the same thing to me when I tried to install it over the version 1.000 that was installed on my BB. So I bookmarked the web page so I could come back and install from there. Then, using the Desktop Manager software, I "uninstalled" Documents to Go completely. I then installed it from the Dataviz website and everything went fine. It even installed the spreadsheet program which is what I was after.
    02-26-09 01:47 PM
    It did the same thing to me when I tried to install it over the version 1.000 that was installed on my BB. So I bookmarked the web page so I could come back and install from there. Then, using the Desktop Manager software, I "uninstalled" Documents to Go completely. I then installed it from the Dataviz website and everything went fine. It even installed the spreadsheet program which is what I was after.
    good idea..i have the reg email link too
    02-26-09 02:09 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD