No one has ever bought this up so I thought I would ask. If you're surfing the web for a place and you find it, you're able to dial the number from the web page. No problem with that, but once you're finished with the call a prompt asks you if you would like to return to the browser session. Even though I click on no, it takes me back to the browser session anyway. Any of you know how to fix this or is this just a bug in all Berries??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 06:54 AM
    on mine if I select no, it takes me to the call log. yes takes me right back to the browser.
    08-22-08 07:12 AM
    Yes it will take you to the call log but once you excape from the call log, don't you end up back at the browser session?? I do!! Try and see!! I'm thinking once you say no, the whole browser should be closed period.

08-22-08 07:20 AM
    That's not what it is asking you though, it is mearly an option to view the call log to maybe save the number under a name.

It doesn't ask, would you like to close the browser.

Also if you click yes and go to the call log and then close it, of course the browser will come up next, that's how BB operates, it always brings you to the last application you were using before the one you were just in.

08-22-08 07:39 AM
    That's not what it is asking you though, it is mearly an option to view the call log to maybe save the number under a name.

It doesn't ask, would you like to close the browser.

Also if you click yes and go to the call log and then close it, of course the browser will come up next, that's how BB operates, it always brings you to the last application you were using before the one you were just in.

No it doesn't ask you if you want to close but return to the browser. With what you stated, why even have a prompt to even ask that in the first place? No matter rather you say yes or no, the same thing is going to happen. That's the point that I was actually trying to get across.

08-22-08 07:53 AM
    I think the promt is more or less meant as a reminder that you were using the browser prior to making the call from a number on the page. I guess it is possibly handy to some. I personally never have made a call in this way so I can't say one way or the other about it.

08-23-08 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD