Absolutely not.

One of the first things I did when I got my first BB was turn all the LED indicators off. I don't see how you people put up with all the blinking lights.

No noise, no check.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 03:32 PM
    I do it all the time when my BB is in my cupholder while I drive.

02-21-09 10:04 PM
    I do that ALL the time! Mostly though because I wear headphones while I'm my laptop and the charger is plugged in a couple of feet away from me. lol It's a little obsessive!
    02-21-09 11:45 PM
    i do i do!!
    02-21-09 11:47 PM
    I only have the issue if I am expecting a message or an incoming call. Then the only reason I keep checking it is the reception in my house is spotty at best.

02-22-09 12:04 AM
    Haha I so have this! I'm constantly starring at my blackberry when I have no new messages

02-22-09 12:17 AM
    yes, I get the phantom vibrations, if I don't respond to texts right away, I get into trouble and my friends think I've died or something so I'm obsessivly checking for new messages. I sure wish we could change the LED color, I'm not as fond of the red blinking light.
    02-22-09 01:55 AM
    as i sit here browsing the net i find myself constantly looking over @ my blackberry to see if the led light is blinking signifying i hava new msg even though i know my phone isn't on silent. does anyone else do this?
    Nope, for me any LED flashing, is just a reminder that when I have time I can check for messages.
    02-22-09 02:33 AM
    Haha - yeah I do this a lot. Like others have mentioned - I too sometimes see a red light flashing when infact it is not. Lol

02-22-09 04:04 AM
    I don't necessarily keep checking, but sometimes I think I catch a flash in my peripheral when it's just a glare reflecting off the screen from the ceiling light, so I have to like do a double take, and and then hold my focus on the phone to check to see if it comes on again.
    02-22-09 07:37 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD