Do i need to install the video convertor or can i jsut click and drag the videos then viola? Im trying to find videos to install but jsut finding video convertors. Any specifics for videos on this thing?
    01-06-08 01:43 PM
    Do i need to install the video convertor or can i jsut click and drag the videos then viola? Im trying to find videos to install but jsut finding video convertors. Any specifics for videos on this thing?
    I had mixed issues trying to watch .AVI videos. Seems like only mp4 videos work, on my phone. You have two choices: use the Roxio crapware, that was bundled with desktop manager, or find a program that doesn't crash your computer.
    01-06-08 01:46 PM
    The Seabyrd Blackberry Video Converter works great. It makes the vids just the right size, and its never crashed my computer. It is not the best converter our there, but its the best free one (I believe).
    01-06-08 09:20 PM
    I agree I like the video converter... never had a probleem with it yet. Plus its free. A lot of movies take a bit to convert but hey its free.
    01-06-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD