I realize I no longer have my BlackBerry 8330 Curve however when I did it would not let me download any images when I clicked on them and on the NHL Mobile download section it said the that section was not available, however it is on my cell phone. So I am wondering why is that?
    02-24-09 10:59 PM
    What site were you on when you attempted to download the image? I have a curve 8310 and can view images just fine, never actually tried to download any images.
    02-24-09 11:00 PM
    On the internet with Canadian cell phones/blackberry's from Bell there is an NHL Mobile site and on there is a download section with images and ring tones. Anyway when I had the 8330 and clicked the download section it was not available, however it works on my cell phone.
    02-24-09 11:07 PM
    I realize I no longer have my BlackBerry 8330 Curve however when I did it would not let me download any images when I clicked on them and on the NHL Mobile download section it said the that section was not available, however it is on my cell phone. So I am wondering why is that?
    Not to be rude, however why are you starting this if you don't even have the Curve anymore? What does it matter now that you have gone to a different phone and it isn't applicable to you anymore? Apparently another poster has already answered that they didn't have a problem downloading images with that BB and lives in Canada.

I'm just puzzled why you feel its necessary to start this debate all over again now that you are not a Curve owner anymore. Why hang out here? Do you miss us that much?

~Jazzi~
    02-24-09 11:13 PM
    Not to be rude, however why are you starting this if you don't even have the Curve anymore? What does it matter now that you have gone to a different phone and it isn't applicable to you anymore? Apparently another poster has already answered that they didn't have a problem downloading images with that BB and lives in Canada.

I'm just puzzled why you feel its necessary to start this debate all over again now that you are not a Curve owner anymore. Why hang out here? Do you miss us that much?

~Jazzi~
    I forgot to post this when I had the BlackBerry and my dad has the same problem on his Word Edition, so I am also asking on behalf of him.
    02-24-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD