So I was updating my curve to 4.5.0.119 and apparently my laptop wasnt plugged in and when it died I bricked my phone. I went through the procedure to restore it and it installed 4.5.0.119 in the process. Now I just have a seemingly brand new phone. I went into DM and clicked restore, found the autorestore it did, and tried to restore my settings. All DM does is grey out and say "working" the whole time. It never gets anywhere. My phone comes up with "connected to desktop" but it still never does anything. I left it for 12 hours overnight hoping it was just really slow, but I woke up and it still wasnt any closer. I've tried previous backups all through the past month (6 backups just from this past month). Why isnt DM restore working and is there a manual restore method available? I'm using DM 4.6. Thanks for your help
    01-27-09 12:13 PM
    I downloaded and installed DM 4.7 and still the same result.... Also, I go to advanced in backup/restore and pull up my backups and I cant select anything.
    01-27-09 06:12 PM
    any clue to what's happening? My contacts arent stored anywhere but in that backup and I'd really like to get all my settings back too instead of having to extract the information out of my backup and enter it manually.
    01-27-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD