HELP!!!!

I just bought my BB Curve 8330. I downloaded and installed the DM for 4.3 and 4.5 versions. When i resart my computer per the instructions. Everything has downloaded except the media (both versions). I triple checked and made sure it was the version that included media manager. I called tech support and they were even stumped...not sure what to do next but will be totally bummed if cant this feature to work. Please help!!!
    07-19-08 05:57 PM
    ...I downloaded and installed the DM for 4.3 and 4.5 versions. When i resart my computer per the instructions. Everything has downloaded except the media (both versions). I triple checked and made sure it was the version that included media manager. I called tech support and they were even stumped...not sure what to do next but will be totally bummed if cant this feature to work. Please help!!!
    I can't help you with the download problem, but I can tell you that, with one exception, you don't have to have Media Manager to do anything. If you have a Media Card, Mass Storage Mode is much easier to use than the Media Manager. The one exception is if you have pictures stored in your device memory. You will need Media Manager to get them out and on the Media Card. This is a one-time fix. Mass Storage Mode can't see your device memory, but once you've gotten the pix on the Media Card, there's no more need for Media Manager.
    07-19-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD