My first post here...
    I have BB Curve from Verizon. I like the tasks feature in BB. However, it would be nice if I can get list of tasks displayed in calendar and in the today screen.

I'm using the BB Dimension Today theme and it displays my calendar items, but not tasks... anyone how I can get it to show the tasks also? I went into the calendar settings and set the show tasks option to YES but no luck yet.

Also, it may be related - I user enterprise outlook server to sync my corp email. when I create a task, it syncs with my outlook but it does not show information on when it's due and what time? any ideas?

thanks!
    05-20-08 04:23 PM
    Well, to display on the home screen, you need a theme that specifically shows tasks. You can personalize your own home screen using Plazmic.
    05-20-08 10:30 PM
    How does Plazmic work? I tried downloading on to my Blackberry, & it won't download.
    06-14-08 10:40 AM
    from where did you download it, is that an ota link?

did you use desktop manager to install it?
    06-14-08 10:49 AM
    I attempted to download it from plazmic.com.

I don't understand how to do it. Do you install it on the PC first?
    06-14-08 11:22 AM
    Plazmic is a theme builder. I believe you have to download it to your PC and build a theme and then load the theme to the bb.
    06-14-08 11:43 AM
    I am new to bb and had the same issue. Don't know how to make it appear on home page, however here is how to make the tasks appear on calendar page:

calendar- menu- options-general options-show tasks (change to YES).

Hope it helps someone
    06-25-08 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD