Does anyone know how to disable Confirm Delete for the Curve? I have it disabled and when I delete Text Messages it doesn't confirm, however I want that to happen with my emails. Does anyone have any advice on how I can achieve this? Thanks!
    11-09-08 09:45 PM
    In your messages icon go to menu, option, genreal option ans scroll to confirm delte and change it to no
    11-09-08 09:48 PM
    Thanks for the help, however I already have it set to "no." According to Verizon that setting is just for SMS messages not emails. Any other ideas?

Thanks

In your messages icon go to menu, option, genreal option ans scroll to confirm delte and change it to no
    11-09-08 09:52 PM
    Nope This should be for all messages if anything. Sorry
    11-09-08 09:57 PM
    The mail delete prompt may be "delete only on device" or "delete on mail system and device". I don't know if that can be disabled or not. Maybe one of our other addicts knows this better than I do.
    11-09-08 10:57 PM
    If it were me, I'd leave this setting alone, just to avoid accidentally deleting things. That's just me, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 11:02 PM
    Hi all,

This is my first post, woohoo!! My partner and I just recently got our (first) BlackBerries and we LOVE them!!

Please forgive me if the steps I list are obvious ones that don't need to be listed, but here goes:

1. While in an email account 'Inbox', press the Menu button, select Options
    2. Under General Options select "No" under Confirm Delete.
    3. Go back to the previous menu (Message Options) and select Email Reconciliation.
    4. Under "Delete On" select Handheld. If you have multiple email accounts on your BB then you will have to select each account (listed right there on the same screen) and select Handheld under "Delete On".

Now this is what I use because I want the messages left on my email server so that I can still have them delivered to my Outlook Express at home. You may want to choose a different option based on your setup. Also, I am only using personal accounts, so if you are using business email accounts there may be different settings I'm not aware of.

The popup that kept coming up everytime I tried to delete an email was driving me nuts, it is now gone, yay!!

These forums are great and I've already learned a ton of information in a very short timeframe, thanks to all posters!!
    11-10-08 12:46 AM
    If it were me, I'd leave this setting alone, just to avoid accidentally deleting things. That's just me, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Me too! The confirm delete feature has saved me quite a few times even though I do have everything set to "delete on handheld" so technically I could go back and re-send to myself. But why put myself through that especially since at this time you still can't edit forwarded emails?
    11-10-08 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD