ok im trying to use that option to transfer all my contacts and calendar to my bb from the palm

i have both devices hooked up by usb to the computer
    but when i get to the window where is asking to select a software from which to import data from
    the two options in there (palm or windows mobile software) are grayed out and i hit a road block,

what do i need to do to make this work as the outlook option is not working for me at this moment ( outlook problems that im still searching for answer)

i tried to search the forum but all i keep finding is people with same problem or people that it worked great but no real solution to the problem at hand

thanks a bunch
    11-24-08 07:31 PM
    You have both the old device and the new device connected to the PC at the same time? Just connect the old device first, start the Switch Device program and it will tell you when to disconnect the old and connect the new.
    11-24-08 07:49 PM
    that does not work , i cant click the icon to that says switch from another device , its grayed out
    11-24-08 08:08 PM
    I get the same thing with a Treo 650 and a 9530...It may be because I'm using a version of the Palm Desktop (6.2.2) that is too new (info I've seen says it only supports up to 6.0.1)...need to look into this more...

that does not work , i cant click the icon to that says switch from another device , its grayed out
    11-25-08 04:38 PM
    I'm having the same problem transferring my data from my Treo 700p to my new Storm (9530).
    I haven't seen any solutions to this posted anywhere - just other posts from people with similar problems.
    Has anyone found a solution?
    12-27-08 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD