Happy 4th people!

I switched devices yesterday (curve to curve due to rollerball issues) and the device switch was a nightmare.

I'm working out the kinks, but cannot seem to log back into Thomson Reuters with the same email address I was using on my previous device.

I keep getting the message: That e-mail address is in use by another subscriber.

Anyone run into this problem yet?
    07-04-09 07:02 AM
    After you have used the device switch wizard go to your bis account and update your pin. You can do it via the phone using the manage internet email folder or on your pc. Also register the device with the network. Options/advanced options/host routing table, hit menu then select register now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 07:10 AM
    I work for TR, sounds like you need to contact your BES admin and let them know about the email issue...

07-04-09 07:11 AM
    After you have used the device switch wizard go to your bis account and update your pin. You can do it via the phone using the manage internet email folder or on your pc. Also register the device with the network. Options/advanced options/host routing table, hit menu then select register now.

Did that already. No dice.
    07-04-09 07:15 AM
    I work for TR, sounds like you need to contact your BES admin and let them know about the email issue...

Excuse the ignorance, but what's my BES admin?
    07-04-09 07:15 AM
    Since you receive your work email on a corporate server, you should contact whoever is in charge of mobile devices and let them know the issue, it's probably a security issue or a setting they have to change. BES= BlackBerry Enterprise Server. If they device is strictly personal, no corporate email, you have BIS, BlackBerry Internet Service...

07-04-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD